Dear Ex-Xaverian

The history of the institution shows that there have been many ups and downs and this is a time for us to assess our contributions and our shortcomings. During this time of introspection you can contribute with your valuable suggestions. We would like to know the whereabouts of our past students and their placements. Besides, we also would like to offer you (our Ex-Xaverian) a platform to come together and meet our old friends, revive your memories and help each other if possible and if needed. During the jubilee year and in the years to come we would like to keep in touch with you through gatherings and seminars. At present we are at the process of gathering information about you, which will help us to keeping in touch with you. Hope you will cooperate. It is not possible for us to get in touch with all our Ex-Xaverian. Thus we request you to help us to getting in touch with as many of your Ex-Xaverian friends as possible.

Thanking you for your cooperation and looking forward to meeting you.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Last Days of School.

Please post your entries here.

6 comments:

  1. This morning I realized I was humming our school anthem. I seem to have forgotten some wordings but the tune remained in my mind. Thought I could retrieve the lyrics from this website. Anyways, I stumbled upon this page. Its nice to be writing something here. This sure brings back pleasant memories of my alma-mater.

    It would be wonderful to be in contact with the present as well as the ex students.

    My best wishes and my sincerest gratitude towards my beloved school.

    Ajaya Sapkota
    ISC 2005

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an old saying "If you can read this, thank a teacher." so today i got an opportunity to thank you all teachers of xaviers who made me Stand on my way.

    Today viewing this site brought my old memories in front of my eyes. Where there was a laugh in my lips and tears in my eyes.

    My best wishes to all the family members of st.xaviers

    Sujit chamlagai
    Senior assistant manager
    WDInfotech
    447 n. Riverside Drive S203
    Iowa City, IA, 52246
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't beleive that I am so many miles away from Pakyong. With the education that I received from St Xaviers back in 1995, I am now able to apply some of those at my work. I am so proud that I can call myself as ExXaverian.

    Yangchen Dolkar Austin
    Admissions Transfer Counselor & Territory Manager
    Newman University
    3100 W McCormick Ave'
    Wichita, KS 67213
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks to xavier's family members for posting this site out. Even thogh i am so far from pakyond i feel like i am still in pakyong after visiting this site. I still remember those days when i left the school in 2008.

    I would love to meet xavierians and Xs too, it seems like it would be a fun and ofcourse a pleasing moment.

    Diwakar Dahal
    716, 25th street south
    Grand Forks, North Dakota
    58201, USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy that it may seem, but I met a Ex Xaverian in the same town that I live in Wichita. Infact he is attending the college that I too went for a semester. How strange that we got together and just today we are setting out for a nice camping trip. What a small world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. waoh 12 years of my life i grew up there ....How can i forget .... saw so many come and go ..... will I forget???? ....never never never ....Fr Brasil.... Fr George...Fr sylvester , Fr Clement ...Fr Alfonse ....Thomas Sir , Fitzpatrick sir ... Lucksom madam ... Joshep sir ... Phuchung sir ...sebastien sir ... BS sir ...Jose sir ...John sir ....Madam Padma Jacob...madam Pema ,,,..madam Sona Fitzpatrick..Dadul sir ... ..Pasang and sangay lol!!!! waoh the list goes on on on so happy to see many still in xaviers today ... waoh miss xaviers ....love to visit some days soon .

    thank you very much xaviers you have made me a man and i am proud i grew up there

    Subarna gurung

    valence , france

    ReplyDelete

Who's Online